Wednesday 6 April 2011

Customer Appreciation Day!

Does your grocery store have a customer appreciation day? Mine does. I shop at the Extra Foods on North Road. Their customer appreciation days are the first Sunday and Monday of every month. You get a discount on your groceries over $100. Sometimes I sould get a gift card back. When I spent over $100 I got a $10 gift card to go towards my next grocery bill.

Well, this time I did my shopping and I got $15 off my grocery bill right there. All, the coupons I've been doing are great. They save money in the long run. I've heard a lot of people wanting to save on their food items. Here's a perfect example of saving money on your food items. I tend to do my shopping once a week on a Sunday so I can easily have over $100 grocery bill.

So there you go...ask the next time you go in to your grocery store if they have a customer appreciation day or if they have a points system. Or shop at the Extra Foods, maybe I'll see you in there and we can compare savings.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment